Monday, January 7, 2013

Weigh In, Falling in Love With Jogging....

It is amazing how easy it is to acquire a habit. Despite my foot sprain, I managed to walk and occasionally jog throughout the Christmas period. Since January, I've been jogging frequently. I find that I prefer this to actually going to the gym. I wake up at 3:50am and leave the house by 4am. Today I increased the distance and it took my 1hr 20mins to complete my walk/jog session. I feel so good about this.

Anyways, I said I was going to resume the weekly weigh ins so here we go:

Previous Weigh In: 213lbs
Today's Weigh In: 210.5lbs
Loss: 2.5lbs

Well, I guess I'm going to continue doing this.

7 comments:

  1. gO you!!!!! keep going and keep Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Didi! Keep motivating me. :-)

      Delete
  2. Hip hip hurray on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 210lbs huh, that is FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited you're falling in love with running! And great loss! Onederland is on the horizon:)

    ReplyDelete

Anything to share? Please do...