- To be healthier and fitter.
- To be able to go to stores and buy not only clothes that fit, but clothes I like.
- So my trousers won't wear out between my legs while the rest is in good shape.
- So I can say my weight out loud with pride.
- So I don't have to wear shapewear to hide my love handles.
- So I can wear an actual swimsuit to the pool/beach.
- So I don't worry about stares when I enter a restaurant or patisserie.
- So I can wear anything in the world; without wondering whether I look weird.
- So I can look good naked.
- I don't need people calling me fattie.
- I want to shop for groceries without people asking if I should be picking up certain items.
- So people won't call me Mummy when I haven't even had a child.
- So I can tuck in my shirts and blouses without worrying about a stuck-out belly.
- So I can wrap a regular towel around me with no gap.
- So I'm a source of inspiration to others.
Reasons for Losing Weight
I compiled a list of reasons why I'm doing this.