Monday, January 14, 2013

Weigh In No. 2, Still Jogging...

The past week has been a very busy one. I resumed work after a well deserved two week vacation and things continued from where they paused before the break.

Have I mentioned that I'm still jogging? Well, I am! And I'm doing more jogs than walks as the days progress. I still think I can do better with my eating. Don't get me wrong, I am eating healthy. It's just that my supper options still worry me. Perhaps preparing meals ahead would solve the problem? Let's see what happens.

Anyways, let's get down to business. It's time to see if I've been doing something right.

Previous Weigh In: 210.5 lbs
Today's Weigh In: 208.3 lbs
Loss: 2.2 lbs

Enough said. I'm off to work.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome job! With the eating and the running:) You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear that you are still jogging. Congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the weight loss and yippee for continuing with the jogging!

    ReplyDelete

Anything to share? Please do...