Thursday, March 22, 2018

Day 9 - Water Struggles

Been feeling gassy today. Wondering what exactly in the products are making me feel this way. Honestly, I like that fact that I feel lighter from eating little food. Spoke to my consultant and asked her for the Cambridge Weight Plan booklet.
Breakfast was a Chocolate Mint Shake and Lunch was an Apple and Blackcurrant smoothie. The smoothie is really sweet so I tend to add more water than prescribed on the sachet. 

Dinner was the original porridge. Tasted yummy as usual. Can't believe people don't like the taste of the porridge. 

My main challenge today was water intake. I've been asked to drink 4L daily. As I type this post, I'm still sipping water. Been able to consume 3.4L so far. If I stay up a bit late, I may be able to complete the task.

Day 9 down, 75 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to share? Please do...