Monday, March 19, 2018

Day 6

What a day! I resumed work today and had to deal with a flood of aromas every single time I needed to head to the water dispenser.It was okay though, as I know why I'm doing this diet in the first place.

Had a cappuccino shake for breakfast, that was really good. Lunch was a vanilla shake, followed by rice pudding for dinner.

Everything was going pretty well, till I suddenly started feeling pretty tired. I did a lot of work-related walking today, plus the numerous trips to the bathroom. Perhaps that was the cause.

Water intake was great too. I did the 4L and then some.

I'm a bit nervous about my weigh in. TOm has a funny way of messing things up. Fingers crossed though, as it is in two days.

Day 6 down, 78 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to share? Please do...