Thursday, March 22, 2018

Day 8 - Week 1 Weigh In Surprises.

I lost 3.5kg, that translates to 7.7lbs! Whooooaaaaat!! I'm so chuffed about that. The Cambridge Weight Plan suggests that people lose an average of 14lbs a month. That translates to about 6.3kg. This means that if I lose at least 1kg every week from here on out, I would achieve a weight loss of 18kg in 12 weeks.

However, I can only estimate the kind of loss that I would be achieving once I see the scale figures at the end of Week 2. So let's wait till then.

On the food front things have been going pretty well. I am still amazed by the fact that I no longer feel hungry and tired when I wake each morning like I used to; and it's only been a week! Wow!
Some colleagues are still trying to sabotage my weight loss efforts by asking me out to lunch, especially when they know I'm on a diet. To be honest I haven't told many people that I'm on this diet. Only five people plus my consultant know about my journey and I plan on keeping it that way, at least until the results begin to show so much.

Breakfast today was a chocolate shake which was quite yummy. It was quite lumpy even though I shook the shaker pretty well. Will probably have to use a blender next time.

A note to everyone, water works. Drink as much water as possible. Though it makes you visit the washroom often in a day (which I consider exercise, considering the distance from my desk to the washroom), I believe it flushes out the toxins out of your system.

Lunch was a strawberry shake I didn't really like. Surprising since I love strawberry flavored foods. 

Anyhoo, this evening I had the rice pudding. I love the rice pudding but don't like that I have to wait about 10 minutes after adding hot water before consuming. Quite cumbersome. WIll probably do more porridge in the future.

Day 8 down, 76 to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to share? Please do...