Friday, March 16, 2018

Day 3

Today has been a really good day, aside the fact that I woke up with saliva in my mouth, which was accompanied by a strange taste. Weird, as this only happens when I'm down with Malaria. Told my consultant about it and she mentioned that my body was probably reacting to the change in diet.

I had the vanilla rice pudding for breakfast and the lactose free vanilla shake for lunch. I love the rice pudding so much that I'm gonna have that again for dinner. At the moment I don't have any other savory meal options though Cambridge has a few such as the Spicy Couscous, Macaroni and Cheese, etc. 

I tried the Couscous for dinner last night and, honestly I'm not sure I liked it. I mean, I managed to eat it but I probably will eat less of it in the days to come. 

Tomorrow I get to meet my consultant to pick up supplies for next week as I will be at work and won't be able to pick them up when my supplies for Week 1 run out on Tuesday. 

Still drinking my water though. Almost finished my 3rd bottle for the day. One more to go and I will have hit my 4L goal for the day.

3 days down, 81 to go.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to share? Please do...