Sunday, March 18, 2018

Day 5 - No Hunger

It's been five days already! Five days since I decided to give the Cambridge Weight Plan a go. My first weigh in is on Wednesday and I'm quite optimistic about it being a very good weigh in.

Today has been quite a slow day for me as TOM came knocking and the cramps that came with it made it impossible to move about as much as I normally would have. 

On the meal front, here's a summary of what I took today.

Breakfast:
I tried the apple and cinnamon porridge. It was good, but I don't see myself taking that often. 

Lunch:
Lunch was a toffee and walnut shake - absolutely horrible. I did not taste the toffee in the shake at all. In fact, it was quite bland. I'm never picking that shake again. 

Dinner:
The chocolate mint shake I had this evening was quite an interesting one. I loved the fact that I could taste the mint with each sip of the shake. Will I have it again? Definitely! However, I'm sure I would prefer plain old chocolate.

I resume work tomorrow and I must confess that I'm nervous about meal times at work. I do not need any naysayers talking about how this diet may not be ideal and blah blah blah. My plan therefore is to be discreet when making my meals. Will be doing more of the shakes at work and having the meals and porridge at home.

Day 5 down, 79 to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to share? Please do...