So I have several friends who keep asking me why I punish myself by exercising for 40-60 minutes, 6 days/week. The sad part is that most of them think I'm doing it to please my boyfriend. This of course is true to some extent. After all, who wouldn't want to look hot for her man.
Anyhoo, I decided to write down all my reasons for losing weight. And I'm sure you'll share some points with me.
Here it goes.......
Why Lose Weight? The List
- To increase my fitness and endurance levels
- To sleep better and not snore at night
- To lower my risk of getting diabetes and heart disease
- To feel fabulous
- To avoid being called a fatty by total strangers
- To be able to buy cute clothes
- To look good naked
- To find a higher level of confidence
- To impress my boyfriend
- To make my parents happy
- To be able to buy clothes at every clothing store in town
- To be able to wear tee shirts and camisoles confidently.
- To be able to put on a bathing suit
- To live longer and have a bright future
Here it is... At least for now. If any more reasons come up the list will be updated. Do you have any reasons that do not appear on my list? Please share....