Monday, December 20, 2010

Disappointed...

Wow! I haven't posted in over a week. That's really bad eh? Things at work have been crazy and I get so tired that all I do when I get home is drop and fall asleep. Then I tripped when getting off a bus and hurt my knee so exercising was an on and off affair.

So, you can imagine my disappointment when I weighed in at 95.3kg this morning. Yes, I gained 0.8kg :-(. At least I'm grateful that I didn't gain more than a kilo. That would have been too much for me to handle. I'm also disappointed because I realise that I can't reach my goal of getting to Onederland by the end of the year.

Guess I'll have to push it to the second week in January 2011. By then I should weigh either 90kg or 89kg.
Anyways enough blathering. Hope you have an interesting christmas and please... watch out for the calorie-laden stuff...

1 comment:

  1. Even if you have to push your goal to the 2nd week of January, the important thing is to not give up! :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Anything to share? Please do...