Thursday, December 9, 2010

Aching Pains and Loose Clothes...

Yesterday I decided to do weight training exercises in the morning and walk on the treadmill in the evening but things didn't turn out the way I planned.

First, I used the ab roller and then did some wall push ups, some tricep exercises and dumbbell sidebends. That went pretty well but, the evening workout wasn't pleasant. After 20 minutes on the treadmill I began to experience some pain in my right knee. I therefore had to quit my workout before I could get any serious calorie burning done. Aaaarrggghhh!

Then I woke up this morning feeling sore all over. Guess the weight training exercises did work some muscles. I could only do 20 minutes and really hope that I'm able to put the remaining 20-30 minutes in this evening.

Oh! and about the loose clothes. I guess I'd have to start shopping for new clothes much earlier than I expected. My friends at work have started telling me that my pants look too loose on me.  Yesterday I wore a pair of size 16 pants that I haven't been able to get into for months. I admit it was a bit tight at the waist but I was comfortable.  I seem to be losing more weight on my lower body than my upper body. It's scary but all the weight will go eventually so who cares....

2 comments:

  1. It's great when we can fit into smaller clothes isn't it?

    It sucks that you felt pain in your right knee. Maybe you need to give it a rest for a day?

    Whatever happens, I hope it feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    Don't be in a hurry to shop for new clothes. Wear them baggy for a while cos you will be shopping for even smaller clothes in a couple of months.
    When you start rocking the really cute outfits you plan on getting when you reach your goal, no one will remember the baggy days.

    ReplyDelete

Anything to share? Please do...