Sunday, December 26, 2010

Goals for 2011...

I've been very very bad these last few days... I've been exercising less and eating more calories.. Shame on me! I'm even too scared to get on the scale... Don't want to see the damage I've caused. I've therefore decided that my next weigh in will be on January 1st 2011.

That does not mean that I'm going to relax though. I'm going on the treadmill immediately after I put up this post. I've also been compiling a list of goals for 2011. They are as follows:

  1. To exercise for at least 6 hours weekly
  2. To increase time spent of weight training
  3. To eat more vegetables and consume less junk food.
  4. To reach my goal weight by 31st December 2011
This is what I have so far... Will add more goals as they come to mind.. Hope u guys are enjoying the Xmas holidays..

1 comment:

  1. I think a lot of people are probably scared to get on the scales after Christmas but remember that you're not alone and we can all do this together! :)

    Good luck with your weigh in on Jan 1st!

    ReplyDelete

Anything to share? Please do...