Sunday, October 17, 2010

100.6

Can't wait to get into the 90s zone. I didn't even do my workout yesterday. Guess all the chores were enough to burn some calories.The day was a very busy and tiring one for me. Did some laundry (handwashing) and helped my mom with the cooking. It was so hot ( I live in the tropics)  that I ended up drinking lots of water that kept me full. 

The exhaustion made it impossible for me to prepare my dinner. So I all could think of for a quick meal was to prepare scrambled egg whites and have it with tea and some pita bread.

Thanks to the visitors and followers. My blog is new and its motivating to know that I am sharing my thoughts with others who know what I am going through.

Lets see what happens today.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Enyonam,
    I'm happy to be a follower of your new blog. I will enjoy checking in to see how you are doing on your weight loss journey. There are so many of us out there, going through the exact same struggle and our blogs bring us together from all parts of the world. It really is exciting, isn't it? Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give yourself some credit! You did prepare dinner! Before I started on my weight loss journey this time, I would have been more likely to hit a fast food place or order something in rather than preparing something. Now I know, that even if it's just a quick easy meal I make, it's still way better for me because I made it.

    Keep it up! Good job with all the water! Sometimes I think getting in enough water every day is half the battle.

    http://chubbygirlintraining.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Anything to share? Please do...