Sunday, August 11, 2013

A Good Week!

The previous week was a successful one as far as diet and exercise goes. Between last Sunday and today, I burnt 5,672 calories, according to my Garmin HRM. A good achievement, right? I think so too. I think using the HRM has helped me make careful choices when making food decisions. After burning all those calories, the last thing I want to do is go eating beyond the allotted 1,200 calories a day as prescribed.

Besides, like they say......



I sure as heck don't want to be doing all that hard work and messing it up because I can't seem to be disciplined enough to avoid that extra piece of cake or extra serving of rice. Thankfully, my hard work was rewarded. I saw a loss on the scale. I'm creating my workout plan for the week and will definitely share it with you guys as soon as I'm done.

How was your week? What are your plans for this week?

1 comment:

  1. you re doing great dear, my week was great but am improving this week....congrats on scale moving lol

    ReplyDelete

Anything to share? Please do...