Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Shaun T Rocks!!!

Dayum! I love that man! It's 4:39am and I have just finished doing Hip Hop Abs and I'm dripping in sweat. What I love about this workout is that you really don't realize that you've been working out for 30 minutes. How cool is that? 

This morning was the fat burning cardio workout and I must say, that even though the program is Hip Hop Abs I had an arms and legs workout too. Maybe not a full workout but generally with all those arm and leg moves, it was cardio for sure.  I had sweat was dripping down my back and it felt good. Will fill you in on the day's eats later.

Hope you all have a fun workout today! :-)

5 comments:

  1. 4:39 am? That's commitment! Keep it up:) Glad to be reading you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welkom back gal......kip it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaun T Insanity work out!! not for kids lol.. U defo on the right Path Enyo..

    ReplyDelete

Anything to share? Please do...