Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Motivating Myself & Ab Sculpt....

I got home yesterday evening feeling tired, sore and in no mood to workout. Then, I remembered this picture I saw on Pinterest and that was enough to push me onto the elliptical.



I did the whole 60 minutes as planned and felt really good afterwards.




The machine says I burned 676 calories and I covered 15.6 kilometers. I must admit that it always feels great when I'm able to achieve my daily workout goals. Planning really helps because I don't have to waste time deciding on what workout to do when I wake up at 3:30am or get back from work at 6pm. 


This morning I did Shaun T's Ab Sculpt workout from Hip Hop Abs and my.... it was difficult. I was struggling at some points and my soreness didn't help. Guess the elliptical workout from the previous night played a role in this since, I love to do all sorts of stuff like posing in a squat and pedaling backwards to work my thighs and glutes.

Anyways, I'm taking things one day at a time.

How was your workout today? Do anything fun? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Glad to have stumbled upon your blog! I was wondering if you feature guest postings. Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Anything to share? Please do...