Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Getting My Act Together….

As I said in my previous post, things have not been so good in the eating and working out departments. I however have found a way to solve both problems (hopefully). Planning!

Yes, I’m sure some of you are rolling your eyes and saying “Didn’t she already know that?” Well, maybe I did, but I haven’t been consistent with that as far as my healthy regime is concerned.  Thank God for the numerous opportunities to try till I succeed. Anyways, I have decided to go back to the food journal since it does help me check on my junk intake.

With the exercise bit, I’ve decided to exercise at least four times a week. That would be my major goal till the year ends. I still have five full months to lose some weight and I’m going to try my possible best to do that. In addition, since I’m a serious series viewer, I’ve decided to kill two birds with one stone by watching my favorite programs when I’m working out. And boy, are they many! Here’s a list of what I love to watch at the moment:

  • Drop dead diva
  • Rizzoli and Isles
  • Luther
  • True blood
  • Teen wolf
  • Hit the floor
  • Franklin & Bash
  • The Haves & Have Nots
  • Ray Donovan
  • Suits
  • Extreme Weight Loss
  • Private Practice
  • Person of Interest
  • 2 Broke Girls

Here are the others that I can’t wait to watch when they resume a new season:

  • The Vampire Diaries
  • The Originals
  • Grey’s Anatomy
  • Game of Thrones
  • Mike and Molly
  • Hart of Dixie
  • Nikita
  • Arrow
  • Beauty and the Beast

Wow! They are so many that I won’t be surprised if I have left out some. It’s a wonder that I even read!

What series do you guys love? Share some of your favorites… Please? Smile

2 comments:

  1. I know that a lot of people plan their meals for the entire week, but I never do, so don't feel bad. Now, I do plan each day in advance, but that's as far as I get. As far as my favorite shows, I am a huge zombie fan, so I'm looking forward to the next season of 'The walking dead' this fall. Other than that, I don't really watch a lot of television. When I do, it's usually HGTV or Lifetime movies. Also, hang in there, the tracking and meal planning should definitely work for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! I haven't tried watching the walking dead though I've seen a lot of promos on tv.

      Delete

Anything to share? Please do...