Friday, November 30, 2012

Journal Update...



So, I've actually been able to keep a journal since Monday. I entered everything I ate, my exercise and my thoughts. I also wrote down my impression of how the day went and the things that could be looked at. Below is my journal and the James Patterson book I'm currently reading.



Funny enough, the book I picked for this purpose has a picture of the Kung-Fu Panda on it. lol! I'm glad i'm chronicling my efforts. it would be good to sit back later and identify my habits that promote or prevent weight loss.

3 comments:

  1. Kung Fu Panda.. reminds me of that very wonderful quote, "Quit... don't quit. Noodles... don't noodles. You are too concerned with what was and with what will be. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

    I, too, am currently reading a James Patterson book - London Bridges. :)

    May our weight loss journey be good this month, Enyonam. :)

    ReplyDelete

Anything to share? Please do...