Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Joining A Weight Loss Forum...

I have been inconsistent with blogging due to the stress at work and home. Despite this, I've been able to continue with my exercise and clean eating; thanks to the weight loss forum I joined not too long ago.

This forum equips me with all the information on the African foods I consume. It also has a section where we get to log in our daily food and water intake as well as, our exercise for the day. Personally, I believe this forum is heaven sent and I intend to make the most use of it.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great tool. Every little bit helps:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you've been keeping up with your excerise and clean eating despite all the stress. For me, I've been doing the exact opposite. I need to straighted up my daily routine for I've fallen a little behind. Forums are nice because there's other forces of encouragement that share the same goals.

    ReplyDelete

Anything to share? Please do...