Thursday, October 25, 2012

Elliptical Fixed & Back on Track!

After calling the store where I bought my elliptical on several occasions and threatening to return the machine and create a scene, they finally sent someone to fix it. Turns out it was a minor problem. Thank God! There was no way I was going to let $450 dollars go up in smoke.

Anyways, so I'm back on track. I exercised for 30 minutes yesterday and plan on doing an hour this evening on the elliptical. I really need to hit my goal and I'm running out of time as it is.

I was thinking of restarting a journal. I've never been able to cultivate and maintain this particular habit. Guess it's time to try again. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! It's great to see your beautiful face around these parts again:) If you mean a food journal, it is a tool I use to stay on track. I'm honest in it and find that if I know I have to write something down that I know I shouldn't eat, the journal keeps me honest and away from bad foods. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it is really hard to stick to the certain regime, especially when it comes to diet and working out. Lack of food makes you exhausted and you have no strength for exercising. Still, I have found a solution. Athletes usually take dietary supplements, the same could be done by other people, and you just have to find the supp which is best for you. Time after time I am browsing militarygradenutritionals.com/blog/ and I've found there a lot of advices on nutrition and supplements. They work perfect and help me improve my shape.

    ReplyDelete

Anything to share? Please do...