Monday, January 17, 2011

Jump Rope Challenge!

Shit!! Sorry, but that was all I could say when the scale's battery decided to go off this morning. The result: I couldn't check my weight. Aaargghhh! I hate it when that happens.

Anyways, I started jumping rope again and realised that 1000 jumps were not as hard as it used to be. I therefore decided to challenge myself a bit and hopefully, break this sudden slow weight loss pattern.

The Challenge: Do 3000 jumps 5 days this week

It sounds crazy but, I plan to split the sessions. And, I promise to update you on how each day's session went.

Are there any workout challenges that you may want to attempt? Share please... :-)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Enyonam!

    Do you listen to music whilst you jump rope or do you put the tv on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tim! I listen to music since I jump rope outdoors. Once I have my Ipod with me, everything is fine.

    Though there are days when I actually jump rope without any music (On those days I'm really in a hurry).

    ReplyDelete

Anything to share? Please do...