Thursday, August 9, 2018

Day 149

I still can't believe I have been on this diet for over 21 weeks. It's been one heck of a ride these last five months with each week being filled with extreme joy as I watched the number on the scale go down each time I stepped on. I remember the day I fit into a pair of UK 14 jeans. Oh my! There were tears in my eyes as I screamed "they actually fit."

To say it was so easy would not be entirely true. There are times I miss eating my favorites like grilled chicken, salmon and the likes. I however console myself with the fact that I would be able to eat these in moderation if I do what's right and lose all the weight. 

It feels good to finally get clothes that fit every time I enter a shop. I'm even scared that I may end up spending too much on clothes now 😍😍, but I'd rather do that than spend on medication as a result of me being obese.

At the moment I weigh 84.8kg, the lowest I have ever been in over 17 years. My first goal is to get to 80kg, and then slowly move to 70kg as I progress through Steps 2 to Step 5. I ultimately want to weigh at least 64kg to be in the normal BMI range, but I also want that to happen at a much slower rate than what I have now.

I'm just so grateful to the Lord that I finally found a plan that worked for me and helped me lose over 30kg in 5 months.

I can't to see what the rest of the year will bring but I'm so happy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! You are doing great!!!

    I was shocked because I had never really been a clothes ‘freak’. But when I got to a lower weight I bought a LOT of clothes and became somewhat of a clothes horse!!

    ReplyDelete

Anything to share? Please do...