Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year, Same Resolutions.

Another year has ended and I must say that it was a good one. Yes, I didn't get fatter. I focused on my self confidence and exercising habits. I have a lot of hope that 2012 will be a great one as far as my weight loss efforts are concerned. Even though we say the same things year in, year out, here are my goals for the coming year.
  1. Drink more water
  2. Drink more green tea
  3. Eat more fruits and vegetables
  4. Exercise at least five times a week
  5. Try as much as possible to avoid processed juices.
  6. Lose at least 25kg by the end of the year.
Well, simple yet difficult,  if you know what I mean. However, like my trainer always says: No pain, No Gain.

A Happy New Year to you all.

1 comment:

Anything to share? Please do...