Monday, December 5, 2011

C25K Update.

I can't believe that I haven't blogged in a while. Finished Week Three of the C25K program last week with so much ease. I was surprised since work has been really hectic these last few weeks and I am usually exhausted by 5pm. Guess, my endurance levels are increasing, right?

So, Week Four begins today and I am actually looking forward to the three and five minute runs. It's strange but the gym has become a part of who I am. I get there with my Ipod and once I get onto the treadmill to begin my run it seems like the rest of the world is non-existent. lol! If only I could watch my diet with such fervour, the pounds would drop much faster. lol! Maybe I should start a food journal, again!

Wish me luck on the C25K thingy. Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. I'm exactly the same at the gym! lol

    Great job at finishing week 3, good luck with week 4!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with week 4,you gonna get there :)

    ReplyDelete

Anything to share? Please do...