Monday, August 15, 2011

I Love My Gym!

So, I started exercising at a new gym on Saturday. The experience was totally awesome! It's not often that you find trainers paying attention to you and giving you tasks that suit your needs and weight. After weighing in I was asked to do 30 minutes on the treadmill. After which I did 15 minutes on the elliptical and 45minutes with different weight exercises. I still feel sore but guess what! I love the fact that I feel that way since it means one thing, my muscles were being worked.

Anyway, woke up today and weighed in at 202.6lbs. I have 16 days to reach onederland and with the recent exercise regime, I think I will get there. Can't wait to get to the gym this evening and burn those calories. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to share? Please do...