Thursday, April 21, 2011

Getting Serious & An Interview WIth Moi!

There's no way I'm gonna start this post without first saying a big Thank You to Tim of Fat.Boy.Thin  for asking me to do an interview. I enjoyed sharing my thoughts and experiences with others. For those of you who don't know Tim, you can check out his blog.

So, I woke up this morning and felt like embarking on a more serious regimen to shock my body into losing weight. The problem: I can't seem to think of suitable exercises. Any ideas? Yesterday I was reading blogs and I kept seeing the c25k program so I checked it out. I'm just worried about the running part but I see it's a gradual process so maybe I will give it a try.

I haven't posted any weigh-ins cus it seems I've hit a plateau but, it's gonna be broken asap. Oh yeah... I've got to get into those size 14 jeans by August. :-)

2 comments:

  1. :D Thanks for doing the Q&A :)

    I've just started C25K and I cannot run to save my life. I've just finished week 2 and it does get harder as the weeks go by BUT you do 3 sessions of week 1 before moving to week 2 and then 3 more sessions before moving to week 3. The great thing is, if you're not ready to move to the next week, you can continue to repeat the previous week until you're confident enough to go to the next level.

    I thought I would die doing week 1 but it wasn't too bad really and I felt I was improving after the end of week 2.

    Give it a go and see how you do :)

    I do the one from this website:

    http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/c25k/Pages/get-running-with-couch-to-5k.aspx

    It has a link on there to download the podcasts. I like it because the woman on the podcast offers advice as well as having a pretty good soundtrack. Obviously there are plenty out there to try so it might be worth listening to a few different ones to see what suits you. I downloaded one from a different website the other day and the man on there nearly sent me to sleep. He was sooooo boring. I wanted to run away from him!

    ReplyDelete

Anything to share? Please do...