Wednesday, January 25, 2023

It's Me Again.

 After what seems like eternity, I'm finally back. In the last four years I have tried and failed several times to lose weight. Instead, I just seemed to keep on adding more. For every 2-3kg lost I would end up gaining that and then some. To say I've moved through moods; from depression to despair and then defeat just wouldn't express what I've been through.

I've tried to act like I'm unperturbed by the development. After enjoying the peace of mind and good health that came with weight loss a few years ago. I now have to deal with constant feelings of lethargy and waist pain that only suppositories seem to get rid of. Enough! I'm literally tired of this weight and intend to do something about it.

I won't be standing on the scale or posting a starting weight till the beginning of February. However, we start afresh tomorrow.

The plan is to do the following:

1. Exercise for at least 30mins each day.

2. Eat less carbs.

3. Stay away from soda and juices

4. Eat more vegetables 

We start with baby steps and add on as we go.

I would say wish me luck but at this point I really just need to get off my lazy butt.



1 comment:

  1. So I am finally getting off my butt and finding time to check on blogs that I've followed through the years. How have you been doing with your goals for 2023? Not to late to work on them now. And I say that with love to you....but it really is aimed at me...because I've been a colossal failure with my weight thus far in 2023. BUT, I can turn it around...and so can you! Lets do it together!

    ReplyDelete

Anything to share? Please do...