Sunday, December 1, 2019

Day 1. A New Day

Sigh. I'm back and ready this time. It's been a tough couple of months and of course, I turned to junk for comfort and gained some more weight. A part of me wanted to wait till January to do this, but I realized that not starting now would be a big mistake. With that knowledge, I decided to do this again, starting today.

My goal at the moment is to lose 16kg and then see what to do next. Based on my previous experience that should take about 10 weeks. I have therefore decided to do the Step 1 program on the Cambridge Weight Plan for 12 weeks/84days. This allows me 3-4 products a day.

I can and will do this, so help me God.

1 comment:

  1. I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog.
    cetak buku umroh haji
    cetak buku umroh
    cetak buku umroh haji
    cetak buku umroh
    cetak buku umroh
    cetak buku panduan umroh
    cetak buku murah cepat
    cetak buku umroh haji
    cetak buku umroh

    ReplyDelete

Anything to share? Please do...