Monday, August 12, 2019

This is Hard!!

I'm struggling here. I keep falling off the wagon on Day 3. Can't tell if my hormones are working against me here. Resumed the gym after a two-week break today and the experience was a millimeter away from hell. I don't remember the last time I felt like I was gonna die. Finished my session feeling like I was going to puke on my personal trainer.

Anyhoo, I began visiting the dietitian just to keep me on track, since everything else seems to be backfiring on me.

I'm going to try again from tomorrow and this time I'm not going to stop till I get the prize.

1 comment:

  1. It may have been just a millimeter away from hell (that phrase made me laugh) but you did it...and you didn’t puke on the personal trainer! Two wins!!!

    ReplyDelete

Anything to share? Please do...