Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Days 44 - 64

Wow! It's been that long. I've still been on plan but have been too busy to post on here. The plan is going pretty well and I'm still losing, in case you were wondering whether I fell off.

Today is Day 64 and I have lost 35lbs in total. I'm super happy about that, as I can finally wear a number of clothes that didn't even fit three years ago because of my weight gain. The plan now is to hold off buying new clothes till it's really necessary.

Anyhoo, I have 20 days left to complete Step 1 and move to Step 2. I'm a bit nervous about the fact that I will be introducing real food but, I'm sure the meal planning is what I'm worried about. At the moment I don't have to think about weighing, cooking and measuring my calories, but from Step 2 I'm going to have to deal with that. I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

My consultant entered me for a summer weight loss challenge spanning twelve weeks. The goal is to lose at least 4.4lbs each week till the end of the 12-week period, translating to a total of about 52lbs. On average I lose 3lbs meaning that if I'm able to keep this going for twelve weeks I could lose an additional 36lbs to what I've already lost.

This is going to be exciting and I will keep you posted.

Cheers.


5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Anything to share? Please do...