Friday, November 10, 2017

For The Right Reasons

Yea I know; it's been a minute! It's interesting how we allow work and other aspects of our life to impede our quest to achieve a healthy goal weight.

I've been on a whirlwind of weight loss and weight gain since the beginning of the year. Even though I was seeing a dietitian at the time, I just kept yo-yoing all over the place.

I've had a number of people comment on my weight and frankly, it's beginning to get irritating. Perhaps it's because I don't believe they actually care but are only interested in saying what they know will hurt my feelings and hit a very tender nerve.

Nevertheless, I won't let this deter me from achieving my goals. I will keep pressing on towards the mark with the Lord as my helper.

Will keep this page more active with updates so check in from time to time.

Toodles pals.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to share? Please do...