Saturday, December 10, 2016

Weigh In 8 & Low Carb

Last week's weight: 243.5 lbs

This week's weight: 242.2 lbs

A loss of 1.3 lbs this week. Though I was excited with my loss, the dietitian indicated that per my plan I should be losing more. After deliberation, we agreed that switching things up may be a good idea. For that reason, I will now be doing a low-carb diet with adequate amounts of protein.

My calorie allowance has also been reduced to 1200; from the initial 1400.

I start on Monday, as today happens to be the birthday of a family member and there is going to be CAKE!

Let's see how the coming week goes.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. wow 1200 is a toughy... I never can keep it that low. Kudo's to you lady!!! and congrats on the loss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it Karla. I'm eating so much veggies that now meeting the 1200 mark each day is actually becoming a struggle. Thanks for the thumbs up.

      Delete

Anything to share? Please do...