Saturday, October 15, 2016

Weigh In

I previously mentioned that I had enlisted the help of a professional in my quest to shed the excess pounds. Well, so far so good. By God's grace I have been able to follow instructions and not cheat.
This morning I was at the dietitian's office for my weekly weigh in and the results were as follows:

Last Week's Weight: 254.8 lbs

This Week's Weight: 252.1 lbs

Yes! I lost 2.7 lbs, which is in line with my goal of losing 2 lbs every week. I have lost a total of 10.3 lbs in two weeks. I am not too surprised though, as I figured that my body wasn't used to the drastic change in diet, leading to a loss of over 7 lbs in the first week.

Anyways, meals weren't bad today. I think I have figured out how to enjoy good food in a healthier manner. For now I am not allowed to take snacks, since my meals are quite filling. My dietitian indicated that we could have the snack conversation when I have lost about 50 lbs :). Taking things one day at a time.

Deep breath.... I can do this through Christ who strengthens me.

6 comments:

  1. Good to see you again:-)
    Blessings and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When all else fails...
    Drum roll...
    Pancake and Juice still works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! Sounds like you have found a formula that's working for you!!! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Anything to share? Please do...