Sunday, May 15, 2016

Weigh In : Week 1

So the first weigh in is already here. This week I was consistent with my workouts. I exercised from Monday to Saturday and I'm hoping to start the C25K on Tuesday since I will be working out indoors tomorrow. 

Alright, let's get to it.

Last week's weight was 118.4kg.

This week's weight is:



I lost 1.3kg. That's the equivalent of 2.86lbs. I'm just to keep on taking things one day at a time. I have 33 weeks left in 2016. I pray that God gives me the strength to exercise and eat right at least 6 days in each of those 33 weeks.

On meal prepping, I have sorted out my meals for the week, Chopped up my fruits and vegetables, Grilled some chicken breast and prepared jollof rice and kontonmire stew. This week's meals are going to include lots of rice and vegetables.

My plan is to eat healthier versions of the foods I love and not go eating entirely new things. This is a lifestyle change that I intend to keep doing so I will keep eating my rice, yam, plantain and potatoes in smaller quantities. 

2 comments:

  1. That is a great weight in! I agree with not trying to eat entirely new things. Seems like you have a very good plan in place.

    ReplyDelete

Anything to share? Please do...