Sunday, May 8, 2016

Reboot Begins.

So, I finally got serious and started my new regime yesterday. I even weighed in to make sure that the weekly weigh-ins happen.

My weight as at yesterday morning :(
Yesterday was quite a busy day. I went for a walk and burnt some calories. Luckily I was able to get another Garmin FR70 at a good price and that help me monitor how much I had burnt. Removed my HRM chest strap before remembering to take a picture.



I also did some meal prepping for the week. Made enough vegetable (cabbage, carrot and green pepper) and chicken luncheon meat stew to last for four days.

Paired portions with a cup of rice and a cup of wok noodles for lunch on Monday and Tuesday. Will also be making sandwiches with the cold cut turkey bacon and pita bread I bought. I also grilled some chicken breasts and chopped them up for my salads.

I intend to ensure that every meal I eat this week comes from my kitchen. Today I will complete my meal prepping exercise by getting some avocado, pineapples, mangoes and lettuce. Will share pictures with you as I go.

Let the week begin.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! You are going to rock this week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MaryFran. SO far so good by God's grace.

      Delete

Anything to share? Please do...