Thursday, December 12, 2013

I Feel Like A Failure.

I have not been posting as I should, and I have not been exercising as much either. My eating patterns are so poor that you would be disappointed in me If I gave details. The last few months have been stressful in many aspects. Unfortunately, my exercise and diet regime suffered as a result. It's a wonder that I haven't gained so much weight. 

Thankfully, I am stopping myself RIGHT NOW, before things go way out of hand. Under normal circumstances I would immediately post my weight but since I want to start a new week with measurements, I will post my details on Sunday. My plan is to go on a detox for three days to reboot my system. So much junk has been going down these fast few months and my system needs a thorough cleanse.

To those that I've disappointed, I'm so sorry. Not only do I want to lose weight, I want to be a motivator to you; my friends. I promise to try harder to stay on track.

Here's to better days. Bless you all.

Cheers.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you here!
    Stopping yourself before things get out of hand is all we can try to do right? Slipping sometimes is only natural, then we move forward!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Enyonam! Glad to hear from you again. There is ZERO point in looking back...lets move forward. I'm proud of you for writing this post because it's super hard to do. I am even more proud of you for taking care of this right now and not re-committing in the New Year. I don't believe healthy living takes a holiday...and neither do you :) Be proud of yourself! You are a motivator! Good luck with the detox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Anything to share? Please do...